Sales and marketing executive
As a sales and marketing executive at Matoha, you will help us with and lead the sales our disruptive products - low-cost near-infrared material identification machines to help the world sort out the huge amount of plastic and fabric waste provided. Each tonne of fabric or plastic waste recycled (for which using identification machines such as ours is essential) helps conserve natural resources and prevents pollution from being released - helping save the planet, one machine at a time.
As we are a small company, your work will have a real positive impact - on the planet and on our company. You will collaborate with our young and dynamic team - we expect you to be proactive, able to work independently and have a "get it done" spirit.
At the moment, this is a part-time job with prospect into developing into a full-time job. The start / finish time is flexible and the work is partially remote (for tasks which can be done remotely) and partially in person in our office in London SE15.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our machines
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for hardware products and green technologies
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Right to work in the UK
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Technical skills
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Fast moving, dynamic and young company & team
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Flexible working (where possible)
- Real positive impact on the planet
- Expand your skills and knowledge in a green-tech startup
What We Offer
The salary is competitive, based on your experience and relevant skills and performance. Stock options (equity) will also form a part of your renumeration to make our success your success.